Confidor® is the first compound of the group of active ingredients from the chloronicotinyl insecticides (syn. neonicotinoids). Confidor® has an acute, contact and stomach effect and has a mode of action, different to organophosphates, carbamates and pyrethroids, acting on the same target side as acetylcholine receptor agonists.
Confidor® has an excellent systemic and broad-spectrum activity combined with low application rates and long-lasting efficacy. Confidor® can be applying by: foliar, soil and stem application particularly against sucking insects for fruits, vegetables, grapes and arable crops.
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- foliar application for vegetables use 600-800 lit /ha according to plant size
For fruit trees use 800-1000 lit /ha to ensure good coverage
- Common Name:
- Confidor® WG 70 is a water dispersible containing 700 g/kg imidacloprid
- Mode of action:
- Imidacloprid acts by interfering with the transmission of impulses in the nerve system of insects .It acts by exciting certain nerve cells acting on a receptor protein.
- Attanmiah Agricultural Co.
- WHO classification:
- Active ingredient: moderately hazardous
Product: slightly hazardous