Consento® 450 SC is a fungicide product offering reliably, high level of late and early blight control. It combines the strengths of two active ingredients exhibiting both translaminar and systemic properties resulting in consistent preventive and curative efficacy. The product is well adapted to respond to the most severe situations by protecting the foliage, stem and tuber of plants during periods of new growth. High yield and quality of produce as well as safety of workers, the environment and the consumers is ensured.
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- foliar application use 600-800 lit /ha to ensure good coverage
- Consento® 450 SC is a soluble concentrate containing propamocarb hydrochloride 375 g/l + fenamidone 75 g/l
- Mode of action:
- Fenamidone acts by disturbing the transmission of energy in the pathogen's mitochondria. It inhibits mitochondrial respiration by. Its high level of activity against zoospore liberation and direct cyst and sporangial germination ensures consistently good preventive efficacy. It also exhibits curative and antisporulant effects due to a partial translaminar penetration into the leaves.
Propamocarb HCl reduces mycelial growth and development of sporangia and (zoo)spores by influencing the biochemical synthesis of fungal cell membranes
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous