Previcur® N is a systemic fungicide used worldwide for the effective control of many soil and foliar pathogens such as (Phytophthora, Pythium, Bremia, Peronospora, pseudoperonospora) in vegetables and ornamentals. It also demonstrates growth stimulating properties.
Previcur N with its complete systemic activity gives vigorous protection to the seeds and seedling against root disease.
Previcur N enhances root system and the plant growth is significantly improved.
Previcur N works as protective and curative with long lasting efficacy
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- Drench 200-250 ml /100 lit water then add 20-25 ml from solution to each planting hall.
foliar application For use 600 - 800 lit /ha according to plant size
- Previcur® N 72 SL is a soluble liquid concentrate containing 72.2% a.i./ l. propamocarb hydrochloride
- Mode of action:
- Disrupts the formation of fungal cell membranes and affects mycelial growth, spore production and spore germination.
- Scientific Health & Agricultural Development Co
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous