Systemic fungicide belong to control the grey mold (Botrytis sp.) on Grape ,Strawberry , Vegetables , and fodder peas . Also control Apple scab , alternaria , as well as fruit spot on pears
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- foliar application For vegetables use 600 - 800 lit /ha according to plant size
For Fruit trees: use 800 - 1000 lit /ha according to plant size to ensure good coverage
- Common Name:
- Scala SC 400 is suspension Concentrate containing Pyrimethanil 400 g a.i./l
- Mode of action:
- Scala penetrate the leaves cuticle and reach the plant tissues to Inhibit fungi germ tube and spores germination leading to control Botrytis spp.
- DEBBANE Co.
- WHO classification:
- Active ingredient: slightly hazardous
Product: slightly hazardous