Archipel is a novel safened sulfonylurea herbicide for post-emergence use in cereals (soft and durum wheat, triticale, rye). It combines two active ingredients together with the Bayer CropScience safener technolog to ensure the highest level of selectivity without compromising product effectiveness.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Wheat||Grass weed||250 – 330 g/ha (2 leaves – mid-tillering)|
|Wheat||broad-leaved weeds||250 – 330 g/ha (when the crop reaches 2-6 leaves)|
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- For ground application use standard boom sprayer fixed on the tractors.
- Use water volume of 200 – 300 Lt./ha.
- Observe speed travel to be 6 – 8 Km/h and spray pressure (2.5-3 Bar) to grantee equal and good coverage
- Common Name:
- iodosulfuron, mesosulfuron-methyl+mefenpyr
- Archipel WG 15 is a water dispersible granule containing (mesosulfuron-methyl 30 g + iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium 30 g + mefenpyr 90 g a.i. /kg)
- Mode of action:
- Mesosulfuron, Iodosulfuron is a sulfonyl urea herbicide , which are ALS inhibitors and have fully systemic activity on the target weeds – via both foliage & soil.
The safener acts as a catalyst, specifically promoting the degradation of mesosulfuron and iodosulfuron in the cereal crop.
- Agricultural Consultant Office
- WHO classification:
- Active ingredient: slightly hazardous
Product: slightly hazardous