Bulldock® is an insecticide with a very good knockdown power and good residual activity at a very low dose rate. Bulldock® acts as a contact and stomach poison and has a broad spectrum of activity against chewing insects (lepidopterous larvae), beetles and sucking insects.
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- foliar application for vegetables use 600-800 lit /ha according to plant size
For fruit trees use 800-1000 lit /ha to ensure good coverage
- Common Name:
- Bulldock® 25 EC is an Emulsifiable concentrate containing 25g a.i/l. Beta-Cyfluthrin
- Mode of action:
- Beta-cyfluthrin acts by contact and ingestion. It acts on the insect’s nervous system as sodium channel blocker.
- Scientific Health & Agricultural Development Co
- WHO classification:
- Active ingredient: highly hazardous
Product: moderately hazardous